Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

It's 12/12/12. It just seems like I should say something about that. I can't remember. I haven't seen the movie. Is the world suppose to end today or on 12-21-12? If it's suppose to end today, we seem to be in the clear. If it's suppose to end in... 9 days, I'm clearly not prepared. It's kind of like the whole New Year's Eve 1999-2000 thing, but with much less attention. Maybe Prince could, or a lesser known artist, could make a song about this, too. What do ya think? Too bad I don't buy into it a little. Would be kind of cool to be one of those crazy survivalist people. I kind of want a bunker and some survival gear and some dried food. Ooh, and flashlights and water and first aid gear. I would probably make it about a week. I can see that now.

2 comments:

  1. Might check out Rush's 2112 album... Just a thought.

    And while I'm here, I should probably click on your ads. ;-)

    ReplyDelete