Friday, May 31, 2013

Taking the Brewery Route

So it's official. I've paid the $1000 non-refundable deposit and I'm apparently going to brewing school next year. The good news, well, actually, other than the tuition it's all good news. But the good news is that now we have to be on an intensive brewery research program. So some people might take the scenic route. But from here on out for us, it's the Brewery Route. We're headed to Monterey for four nights next week and our first stop will be Peter B's Brewpub. We'll see as much as we can and begin our adventure in beer. Not a bad field to research, you have to admit. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to reep the rewards in a couple of years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! But you're going to have to expand from Coors Light!

      Delete
  2. This might come as a shock, but I actually enjoy ALL beer! I just prefer to chug Coors Light on a regular basis. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! Maybe this will inspire me to do something I am passionate about. Can't wait to taste the rewards of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete